I’ve started this blog post a hundred times in my head….maybe more. It’s been three weeks since I wrote anything. I’ve been mulling over what is next for me/weight loss and what changes I can make. Or maybe it has been more about what changes I am willing to make.
Anyway…haven’t figured that out yet.
Had a horrible week where I only worked out once, did not have healthy treats on hand so I ate everything. I even drove through the golden arches with my son and ordered something for myself. I was completely prepared for and expecting a 5 poundish gain. Instead…
I am pretty much in the same place I have stayed the last 4 weeks. Seriously?
That is so annoying. I mean…I probably should be grateful for the week of indulgence with no significant change in my weight. Instead I feel powerless. I bust my buns, eat really well and my weight stays the same. I spend a week fostering my unhealthy habits and my weight stays the same.
You know what else is annoying? Since I’m already in a mood I will tell you:
- Needing a belt to hold up your pants (to save money on buying new pants) and the largest belts at your first stop are not big enough. Thanks for raining on my parade, Target.
- How all clothing stores put “women” sizes (aka – fat lady) right next to maternity.
- 100 degree farenheit weather in OCTOBER!
- Teenager daughters…sometimes. (Other times they are super duper awesome…like right now when she is fixing my hair for a night out…while I type)
Democrats. Republicans. Politicians.
- People who throw trash out their car windows. I actually saw someone do that this week. I thought we had evolved past littering. Don’t you remember the crying
IndianNative American man?
- Having to pee in the middle of the night.
I need to stop before I get myself in a cranky mood since I am getting ready for a big birthday party. Can’t you tell by the way I’m writing my blog post?
My goal this week is to figure out what I’m really going to do to get out of this cranky weight loss rut. As I find answers I’ll do some bonus posts. Maybe I can redeem myself for the weeks of neglect.
Wish me luck.
Posted on October 19, 2012, in AB and tagged AB, democrats republicans, depression, fall weather, Goals, golden arches, littering, motivation, weather in october, Weigh in, weight loss wall. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.